Lowe, Gravelle & Associates is a multi disciplinary engineering firm providing services to clients in the commercial, industrial and municipal sectors.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Junior Mechanical Engineer to join Lowe, Gravelle & Associates. This role is an excellent opportunity to grow your mechanical engineering career, while working with experienced professionals to create innovative solutions. As a Junior Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical and engineering support to our clients.
- Provide mechanical design and CAD assistance for various commercial and industrial projects.
- Provide technical support to coordinate and commission new mechanical and electromechanical installations.
- Develop and document mechanical equipment layouts, P&ID and as built drawings based on design and/or site visit information.
- Develop cost estimates and budgets for mechanical projects.
- Prepare technical reports and documentation.
- Assist in developing safety protocols and procedures for mechanical systems.
- Troubleshoot and identify solutions to mechanical system issues.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- At least two years of experience in commercial and/or industrial mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of ASME standards, building codes, industry standards, and safety regulations.
- Experience with CAD software and associated design tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and engineering software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
Lowe, Gravelle & Associates Engineering offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, and professional development opportunities. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Join our team and contribute to shaping the future of mechanical engineering. Apply today!